Help clients understand what's included in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and how the new rules may affect them.
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Client Memo is an easy, cost-effective way to inform clients about the tax bill signed by President Trump on December 22, 2017. Client Memos boost engagements by encouraging clients to contact you for assistance.
The Memo includes items that affect individual taxpayers:
- Changes to standard deductions
- Elimination of (most) itemized deductions
- Increases to the Child Tax Credit
The Memo also includes information for small businesses:
- Cuts to the corporate tax rate
- Section 179 depreciation changes
- Business credit modifications
The Client Memo is ready to —
- Mail to clients
- Email directly to clients and prospects
- Post on your website or social media accounts
We email the Client Memo to you in MS Word and plain-text formats, making it easy to edit and personalize.
Orders received by 12 p.m. (Pacific time — Monday-Friday) will be emailed the same day. Orders received after 12 p.m. or on weekends will be emailed the following business day.