Help business clients navigate their way through the new law with this brand-new client memo.
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act was signed into law by President Trump on December 22, 2017. Some of the most important — and complicated — changes affect small businesses and pass-through entities.
The New Pass-Through Entity Rules Client Memo is an easy, cost-effective way to inform clients about the new rules and how they may affect their business. Client Memos boost engagements by encouraging clients to contact you for assistance.
The Memo includes:
- A review of new laws affecting small U.S. businesses that use pass-through business structures
- Information on how to calculate your business income deduction
- Deduction calculation tips for complicated qualified business income scenarios
The Client Memo is ready to —
- Mail to clients
- Email directly to clients and prospects
- Post on your website or social media accounts
We email the Client Memo to you in MS Word and plain-text formats, making it easy to edit and personalize.
Orders received by 12 p.m. (Pacific time — Monday-Friday) will be emailed the same day. Orders received after 12 p.m. or on weekends will be emailed the following business day.