- Client newsletters keep clients informed and assist them in their tax, business, and financial planning.
- An effective newsletter is an important tool for providing excellent client service and directing the client to your door.
- Newsletters are an investment in your firm’s future. They enhance your reputation as a professional.
- Newsletters differ from brochures because they allow you to stay in regular contact with your clients and prospective clients.
- To be effective, a newsletter must be easy to read and understand. It should prompt readers to contact you for further information and assistance.
- Your newsletter content must be timely to be useful.
- Smart use of a client newsletter increases clients’ loyalty to your firm and helps turn prospects into clients.
- Newsletters showcase your firm’s knowledge when you provide updated information on taxes and other financial concerns.
We provide printed and online client newsletters for CPAs and accounting professionals. Visit our website to see the many options available to stay in touch with your clients and prospects.
Client brochures are still a proven and effective way to communicate with clients, and market your firm. Every accounting firm should have a brief and attractive office or “firm” brochure.
Information and firm brochures are a great way to:
- Introduce your firm and make a great first impression.
- Illustrate how your services can benefit clients.
- Educate clients on the value of an accountant.
- Suggest planning tips for major life changes.
There are many ways to get the most out of your client brochures – just don’t forget about them in a drawer. Here are some ideas.
- Display them conspicuously in your office. Use an attractive brochure rack.
- Hand them out at speaking engagements.
- Include them in tax returns for specific clients with upcoming life changes.
- Display them at your local chamber of commerce or visitor center.
- Include them in a direct mail piece to new local homeowners, along with a letter of introduction.
Mostad & Christensen provides brochures on the major topics your clients care about most, including business, estate, taxes, retirement, and financial planning.
Contact us and discover how an eye-catching, professionally written brochure can enhance your firm image and increase your profits!