Build your practice and profits with Tax Planning Letters
colorful, informative Tax Planning Letters give
you an easy, cost-effective way to inform clients and
prospects about valuable tax planning opportunities at
three strategic times.
- The New Year Tax Planning Letter (available late December) helps people prepare for upcoming tax filings and informs them of tax and financial strategies for the new year. Send with tax organizers or send separately.
- The Midyear Tax Planning Letter (available early June) is the perfect follow-up to tax season. Send during the summer months to keep clients and prospects on the right tax and financial track. An effective mailing to encourage post-tax season appointments.
Tax Planning Letter (available
early October) reminds people of year-end options
for tax-cutting and encourages year-end tax review appointments.
For a knockout marketing combination, team up the printed Tax Planning Letter with the Online Tax Planning Letter.
Four ways to order
1. IMPRINTED Full-Color Newsletters
Folded to fit a #10 envelope. Imprinted with your firm name, address, and phone number (logos optional — $40 setup fee). No additional charge for optional handwritten signature on page one.
- E-mail your logo to email@example.com
- Acceptable file formats: .eps or .tif
- Minimum resolution: 300 dpi
Item #4423 $ View price chart
NO IMPRINT Full-Color Newsletters
Folded to fit a #10 envelope. Add your name using a rubber stamp or labels.
Item #4421 $ View price chart
3. Newsletter Content
Download the copy and art files and have the newsletter printed by your local printer. Or use the content (MS Word files) to create your own in-house newsletter.
| $321 for one issue|
| $582 for two issues|
| $822 for all three issues|
Text only Letter — print or e-mail
Get the same Tax Planning Letter content in a 6-page MS Word document (contains no graphics). Easy to edit and customize with local tax information or news about your firm. You can e-mail the Letter or print the Letter on your firm stationery and mail it to clients, prospects, and referral sources.
| $288 for one issue|
| $517 for two issues|
| $744 for all three issues|