Now! A year-round tax planning newsletter designed for your website
Year-round tax planning is crucial to your clients' overall wealth-building strategy. And promoting year-round planning services is the best way for you to generate fees and build profits all year long.
Now you can publish a year-round tax planning newsletter on your website. This three-issue newsletter gives your clients and prospects tax-saving suggestions, legislative updates, and vital tax planning information at three strategic times during the year.
- The New Year Letter (posted early January) gives important tax reminders, updated tax numbers, and tax planning strategies for the new year.
- The Midyear Letter (posted early June) emphasizes the importance of a midyear tax review to minimize taxes and maximize savings.
- The Year-End Letter (posted early October) highlights tax saving moves to consider before year-end and encourages clients and prospects to see you for a year-end planning session.
The Online Tax Planning Letter is designed for easy reading on screen, with your firm name and e-mail address displayed on each page. Personalize the opening page of the Letter with your signature for no additional charge. Add your firm logo for a $40 one-time fee.
- E-mail your logo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Acceptable file formats: .jpg, .gif, .tif, or .eps
Note: If you would like to have your handwritten signature included on page one, please e-mail a scan of your signature to email@example.com. Or mail your signature (in black ink) to:
Mostad & Christensen, Inc.
P.O. Box 1709, Oak Harbor, WA 98277